Thursday, May 29, 2008

Going going...

My new private blog has now been set up. Pretty much everyone who asked has received an invite. If you asked to be invited and didn't recieve an email, please let me know - some email addresses were invalid.

I am in the process of moving posts from this site to the new one. I will probably keep some posts here, particularly the ones from when we were last in Colombia. I may even start up my knitting blog again.

If you'd like an invite to the new private blog, send me an email at yeahsoiknit at gmail dot com. If I don't know you IRL, you're pretty much in.

Chao for now...

6 comments:

Farrah said...

Hello, I haven't visited in a while but I would love to keep reading....

adoptingmom29(@)yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,
I'd like to stay in touch, especially as our boys have the same age
My email address is
butzi1971@yahoo.de
Nadine from Luxembourg

Anonymous said...

I used to work with Jim at Cablevision - is it still to late -dalava@optonline.net

Anonymous said...

Great article thanks so much for sharing. I'm not sure how i found you but i always like making new blog friends. I believe i was looking for stuff on our sons condition esophageal atresia, i wish you the best.

Denise :o) said...

Stephanie... I've lost your website. We've moved and it's been forever since I've checked out everyone's blogs. Can you send me an invite at denise.godwin73@yahoo.com??? PLEASE?!?!?!

Dana said...

I hope you get this comment and send me your new blog address. I got an email saying "Last Blog Post" or something like that. I accidently erased it before it could open and I lost your address from my favorites when I had my computer updated by Staples. (I'll never do that again). I want to see what's up with you and your seamonkey and knitting. It's been a while since I was able to check in. Hope to hear from you!